Sunday 1 April 2018

Episode 55: Think on your Feet IV

Join Frank for the fourth Think on your Feet, in which Sefina Rousseau arrives in Dunwich village to find the place in a sorry state of perturbation. The villagers are keeping secrets and fell beasts roam the countryside...

In the Think on your Feet series, I endeavour not to edit much at all. Sometimes I cut a bit of shuffling sounds or abbreviate some of my longer pauses (a chap's got to think!), and I normally aim to pare out the bus sounds (buses? in Dunwich village??) but otherwise, it's uncut, unaltered and meant to feel like you're with me at the table. There are mistakes and misplays a-plenty, but hopefully some successes too. 

Here's the deck before Blood on the Altar: https://arkhamdb.com/deck/view/131203.  
Here's the deck before Undimensioned and Unseen: https://arkhamdb.com/deck/view/131231

Scenario 5 begins at 4 minutes on the nose. Scenario 6 begins at 55 minutes. 

There's a tiny misplay at 48 minutes: the whippoorwills hunt to Village Commons... except they can't, because it's not connected to where they were. It doesn't particularly affect the outcome of the scenario but it might have made things marginally easier for me... it's hard to say. But yes, in the fug of Blood on the Altar, I forgot some of the location connections! I also stopped mentioning what's in my hand quite as often... in fact, I don't think I do so *at all*. Let me know if it's too tricky to follow as that's probably pretty hard to track! Oh and at 1hr47 I forget about the -1 Willpower in the Whateley Ruins, which means I shouldn't have lost Frozen in Fear. Fortunately, I had enough actions to spare the following turn anyway! PHEW. 

Amazing logo courtesy of this guy

Listen on iTunes: right here

Subscribe to our RSS via Feedburner: right here

Direct download: right here

Email us on drawntotheflamepodcast@gmail.com

Twitter is here and Facebook is here.

Thank you for listening and subscribing!

No comments:

Post a Comment